Re: Which pseudo-package do ARM netboot image slices belong to?

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (2015-11-11 17:07:45)
> Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> (2015-11-10):
>> I've hit a bug¹ in a non-package part of Debian, identified that it
>> is tied to variations not in package releases but web-facing parts of
>> official Debian:
>> http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/stretch/main/installer-armhf/$timestamp/images/netboot/SD-card-images/
>>
>> I filed a bugreport against the pseudo-package seeming most
>> appropriate, but then got no (maintainer) response for a week.  That
>> delay might be perfectly fine (I often have far worse reaction time
>> myself), but made me wonder: Did I file it wrongly, so that the bug
>> isn't "heard"?
>>
>>   Which pseudo-package do ARM netboot image slices belong to?
[...]
> Karsten, Ian, and other arm people,
>
> This makes me wonder whether those sd card images should be packaged and
> shipped somehow (through d-i-n-i or elsewhere), instead of just being
> published through the installer-* directories.
>
> What's your take on this?

Ohh, that'd be great - also to ease ability for anyone to inspect how
those images was created.

Until (eventually) packaged, can someone help point to the code to
create those images?

@Cyril: Regarding the concrete bug, i'll reassign the bugreport to
debian-installer when I get around to collect the required additional
debugging info...

@Paul: Thanks for your info!

 - Jonas