Which pseudo-package do ARM netboot image slices belong to?

Hi,

I've hit a bug¹ in a non-package part of Debian, identified that it is
tied to variations not in package releases but web-facing parts of
official Debian:
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/stretch/main/installer-armhf/$timestamp/images/netboot/SD-card-images/

I filed a bugreport against the pseudo-package seeming most appropriate,
but then got no (maintainer) response for a week.  That delay might be
perfectly fine (I often have far worse reaction time myself), but made
me wonder: Did I file it wrongly, so that the bug isn't "heard"?

  Which pseudo-package do ARM netboot image slices belong to?

or more generally:

  Is there some way of verifying which pseudo-package(s) is(/are)
  appropriate for targeting a bugreport, when web address is known?

For real packages where I have located a file involved, I can verify if
a proper package is targeted by use of "dpkg -L ..." or "apt-file search
..." or similar tools.  Do we have similar ways to check (preferrably
without needing login to specific Debian hosts) which pseudo-package
some official area of Debian web services belong to?  E.g. a public list
of which team has write access to which parts of our web-facing
services?

I am aware of https://www.debian.org/Bugs/pseudo-packages but that's
comparable to grep'ing package descriptions to pinpoint where a bug
belongs, nowhere as accurate a verification as "dpkg -L ..." or
"apt-file search ...".

 - Jonas

¹ https://bugs.debian.org/803769