Re: new default build flag from dpkg: -Wdate-time

Hi Ian, All,

When I start updating the the package autotools, I'll be testing in
Pbuilder and will ensure things pass.

I can say, the current svn repository version builds without error and
only one warning about pthreads ( which I've tried for ages to resolve ).

I'd have to dig through the v9.3 r3639 package to see what's up, but,
I'm not sure that's worth the effort considering the package revision is
now at 10.0 r6051.

As for the poporn value, in resent weeks, I've had a couple folks ask me
about the WSJT repo version for Debian and it's close relatives. I
promptly sent them to get JTSDK and build it locally.

I did get an update from the upstream team, and they will be proceeding
with the Asciidoctor approach (Ruby v.s. Py2 dependency), which
eliminates the Python2 need completely and resolves several other F2PY
related items.

73's
Greg, KI7MT