Re: Which pseudo-package do ARM netboot image slices belong to?

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 7:36 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

>   Which pseudo-package do ARM netboot image slices belong to?

Based on codesearch, this is only referred to by the installation-guide, hmm.

https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=SD-card-images

Based on a grep of my repos (thanks to myrepos), this is where the
instructions for this live:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/debian-installer.git/tree/build/config/armhf
https://sources.debian.net/src/debian-installer/unstable/build/config/armhf

So you should reassign the bug to debian-installer:

https://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debian-installer.html

>   Is there some way of verifying which pseudo-package(s) is(/are)
>   appropriate for targeting a bugreport, when web address is known?

Not a fool-proof way, no. If the page itself does not list the right
contact, then the services wiki pages might do that.

https://wiki.debian.org/Services

I'm of the opinion that the services themselves should point to the
right contact points.

https://wiki.debian.org/ServicesHosting#Recommended_practices_for_Debian_services

--
bye,