Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project

Hi,

> indeed, that status page got my very excited.
Maintainer of that status page here. :)

> however, i wonder whether that page is actually getting the status
> live or if somebody forgot to update it in the last few months...

I just updated it with the latest master branch of GitLab and am
running a cron job checking the package status of each gems. May I
know why you feel that it isn't updated? Some new gems entered the
list recently and that's why the percentage declined.

--
Regards
Balasankar C