Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project
- From: IOhannes m zmölnig (Debian/GNU) <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 22:37:18 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 5609A4FE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 560989E6.email@example.com>
- References: <CANBHLUirpnTo_pw7X9Srg=dKk2oV9Eqrntnf8=CLceYy4QwDMQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20150417012305.GA16596@teal.hq.k1024.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <E1Yiyy9-0000vg-7W@swivel.zugschlus.de> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAJTzhG-iCNCuPeM7WUHiyVRih+q40UgS2whu3b8Kxykti7XrsQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <20150422140855.GE5160@halon.org.uk> <CAMHuwox+0mwkJhZBPahNEoc-2ax74MZE8oyGJ0BAjuq3t3=D0Q@mail.gmail.com> <116622B1-1BAC-4B98-9C1B-72E6C8BCD60F@onenetbeyond.org> <CAMHuwow5F1C6+fWYBduMPpGiB2zdHR-+6tTgb9-wcwZT8KZRrQ@mail.gmail.com> <[🔎] 5609824F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <[🔎] 560989E6.email@example.com>
On 09/28/2015 08:41 PM, Balasankar C wrote:
>> indeed, that status page got my very excited.
> Maintainer of that status page here. :)
>> however, i wonder whether that page is actually getting the status
>> live or if somebody forgot to update it in the last few months...
> I just updated it with the latest master branch of GitLab and am
> running a cron job checking the package status of each gems. May I
> know why you feel that it isn't updated? Some new gems entered the
> list recently and that's why the percentage declined.
that was just a gut feeling.
i haven't actually remembered how many packages were still missing last
time i checked, but it didn't seem to make any noteable progress in the
last 2 months or so.
i might be totally mistaken (but i didn't find a quick way to assess the
progress *speed*, so i asked here)
thanks for the clarification.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature