Re: Polkit: prompt for root password

Ehmm... I do not know. Probably, what I have done is not correct. As I understand, if my user is NOT in sudo group, then su prompts for root password (just as always), and polkit will also prompt for root password, instead of my user's. However, sudo seems to be more flexible, and though I do not need all of it's flexibility now, I may need it later.
All the changes, which I had to make is:
add
"Defaults	rootpw"
to /etc/sudoers
and do polkit rules changes mentioned above. Are there any reasons _not_ to change config files and switch to su without sudo instead?

Yours sincerely, Jayson Willson