Re: Bits from the Wanna Build team

* Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org>, 2015-08-22, 15:34:
I am not sure about the status on FTP-masters' side... but I think it only requires the project deciding when we will enable throw-away binaries by default. But before doing so, we should take some time testing the arch:all packages. Once that done, the archive can be configured to throw maintainers binaries (and cross fingers).

I agree that arch:all building needs more testing. But that shouldn't stop us from starting to throw away maintainers' arch!=all packages right now.

--
Jakub Wilk