Re: Mass bug filing about non free lena image.

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 06:19:39AM +0200, Johannes Schauer wrote:
> I can totally understand if this kind of thing happening is deterring women
> from working in that field.

I also understand all these explanations but in Free Software problems
are usually solved by those who see a problem.  Problems are never
solved by explaining over and over what the problem is.

So could people please spend their time rather in digging freely
available image resources to get a replacement quickly.  I'm
hereby asking for help from somebody who might like to support
Debian but has no packaging skills.

Thanks

       Andreas.

--