Re: The Spirit of Free Software, or The Reality

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015, Adrien CLERC wrote:

> Maybe you should try the "I am an advanced user" of uBlock (or uBlock
> Origin, it's up to you). It replaces AdblockPlus and RequestPolicy in a
> much more efficient UI for me. More complex also…

Hm, but, tbh, I’m not. I absolutely hate Firef*x but there are
certain “web applications” that require it. Also, things like
geographic applications (geocaching, geodashing, geovexilla,
geohashing, shutterspot, munzee, …) don’t make sense in lynx.
I still try to use it as few as possible.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant