Re: The Spirit of Free Software, or The Reality

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 12:16:36PM +0200, Marcus Rohrmoser wrote:
> https://requestpolicycontinued.github.io/ comes to a rescue.

Note that while requestpolicycontinued is capable to do everything original
requestpolicy did, in its default mode it's just a poor ad blocker, strictly
weaker than Adblock Plus.  There is a switch to make it block third-party
servers by default, but the documentation discourages that.

I can't fathom why they would do such a thing as this throws away the whole
concept, but as it stands, I wouldn't recommend requestpolicycontinued to
unwary users.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets.  Instead, contact the nearest temple