Re: Status on ddeb support in Debian

May I suggest you add:

What is it?
===========

* ddeb's are Debian packages with the extenstion .ddeb that
  contain debugging symbols and are built implicitly.
  - A package foo_1.23.deb will receive a corresponding
    foo_1.23-dbgsym.ddeb package.
  - ddebs are built automatically by dh_strip.

Or such. The above info is deduced from random bits. I haven't
really read the whole thread closely, so my blurp above might
be wrong.
*t