Re: Q: Which is suitable "distribution" in changelog for point release?

On 2015-06-22 14:54, Hideki Yamane wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:41:30 +0200
Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@debian.org> wrote:
>  Then, which is better: jessie or jessie-proposed-updates?
>  and {testing,stable,oldstable}-security and {stretch,jessie,wheezy}-security?

jessie and jessie-security.

 Thanks Emilio, but why?
Because I also note this as best practice in developers-reference, so want
 to know the reason.

It's already documented there for security.

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch05.en.html#bug-security-building says "Target the right distribution in your debian/changelog: codename-security (e.g. jessie-security). Do not target distribution-proposed-updates or stable!".

Regards,

Adam