Re: udev vs fuse: Transport endpoint is not connected

On Monday 18 May 2015 15:10:56 Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> 1. What is the actual issue of ``udev`` vs ``fuse``
> 2. What (if possible) is needed to make a *udev* rules mount a FUSE
> filesystem (I do not really care for proper umount for now).

I can only guess that:
- mounting a file system with fuse is based on file /dev/fuse
- /dev/fuse is set up by udev
- there's a race condition between the setup of /dev/fuse and ntfs-3g mounts.

Note that I could be completely wrong. But I would search in that area

Hope this helps

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/
http://ddumont.wordpress.com/  -o-   irc: dod at irc.debian.org