Re: udev vs fuse: Transport endpoint is not connected

On Monday 18 May 2015 14:13:46 Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Could a udev guru please comment on the (somewhat) famous issue
> `Transport endpoint is not connected` happening when a udev rule tries
> to mount fuse filesystem ? The only description I found of this issue
> appear on archlinux wiki, it does not explain the actual issue: it
> only tells you one should not do it. Why is this so fundamentally
> wrong ? Can this be fixed ?

I often had this error while debugging Config::Model::FuseUI

You should be able to fix this issue by running
'fusermount -u broken-mount-point'

For more details, see this stackoverflow answer [2]

HTH

[1] http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Config%3A%3AModel%3A%3AFuseUI
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16002539/fuse-error-transport-endpoint-is-not-connected
--