Re: How continious is debci?

Dear Antonio,

Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org> writes:
>> Are there currently any problems with debci? Does it really run
>> continiously?
>
> What is happening is that a system that did the job when the load was
> small (190 packages), using a "simplest thing that works" philosophy now
> needs a little bit of work to be adapted to handle a load that is almost
> 20 times larger (3753 packages at the last update).

Thank you very much for the explanation. I was afraid that it is
something like this. Maybe you could show somewhere the actual length of
the queue (in days, and in packages), so that one could have an
estimate?

Another small issue that was misleading me here: The status page shows
that most of the 3700 package (>80%) actually "Pass". I interpret that
as that they all were already tested. Or does "Pass" just mean "Pass or
never tested"?

Best regards

Ole