Re: How continious is debci?

Hello,

While I was writing these responses, I was monitoring ci.debian.net, and
it seems I spoke too soon.

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 12:33:08PM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> > Are there currently any problems with debci? Does it really run
> > continiously?
>
> What is happening is that a system that did the job when the load was
> small (190 packages), using a "simplest thing that works" philosophy now
> needs a little bit of work to be adapted to handle a load that is almost
> 20 times larger (3753 packages at the last update).

While all I wrote originally is still valid, it seems that *actually*
there is a problem, yes. Some change in the data that debci processes is
causing it to fail, and I am looking into it now.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>