Re: Debian Archive architecture removals

On May 06 2015, Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:
> You can continue expecting others to do the work for you (which leads
> to bugs sliding down the priority list of some of the maintainers) or
> you can do the work.

It seems to me that you don't (want to?) realize that in some cases the
porters are doing all the work they can technically do.

If a tested patch languishes in the BTS, there is no one other than the
maintainer to do the remainining work. You stated yourself in another
mail that periodic pushing and pings are not helpful, and an NMU still
needs to be integrated by the maintainer.

Best,
-Nikolaus