Re: Debian Archive architecture removals

Neil Williams, le Wed 06 May 2015 11:39:29 +0100, a écrit :
> If the wave simply moves on, leaving the port behind, it is harder to
> accept, very hard to regain momentum and high time that the porters
> ask themselves the hard question of whether it is worthwhile to
> continue, as the crest of the wave rushes off ahead of them.

Just answering this part, I won't bother commenting on the rest.

I could be thought that you imply that the hurd-i386 port is in that
stage.  I want to insist that it steadily improves, it's not on the
down slope.  There *is* enough manpower to keep up its state, just not
enough manpower to make it move as fast as other ports like arm64/ppc64.
My concern is whether moving to d-p would slow this down by adding
unnecessary workload on the porters.

Samuel