Re: Experimental ddeb support in debhelper and lintian

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Niels Thykier wrote:

> As noted on IRC, mentors.debian.net / debexpo will probably need to be
> updated too (at least if we go the "ddebs" route).

debexpo needs a rewrite to a non-deprecated framework so support for
ddebs is probably a long way off. Support for ddebs is also not
necessary since mentors is mainly a source package based thing and an
easy workaround is available (uploading only the source).

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise