Re: Debian PHP upgrade

Hi

Im not sure why Gareth said PHP, I’m referring to Apache 2.2.22.

The below vulnerabilities seem to affect this version:

CVE-2014-0231 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2014-0231>

CVE-2013-5704 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2013-5704>

CVE-2014-0118 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2014-0118>

CVE-2014-0226 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2014-0226>

CVE-2014-0098 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2014-0098>

CVE-2013-6438 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2013-6438>

CVE-2013-1862 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2013-1862>

CVE-2013-1896 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2013-1896>

CVE-2012-3499 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2012-3499>

CVE-2012-4558 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2012-4558>

CVE-2012-2687 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2012-2687>

CVE-2012-0883 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2012-0883>

Is there a way for us to update to the latest version?

Regards