RE: Debian PHP upgrade

On 2015-03-25 7:12, Gareth Webb wrote:
Passive-aggressive?
I was merely asking from a security perspective

I assume Ondřej was referring to "if we need to move over to a new distribution that has this updated version of PHP". That's a fairly strong opening gambit for "merely asking", particularly given how little information you provided in your original message.

(It's also fairly irrelevant when raising the question on debian-devel, because you're free to use whatever distribution you wish already and whether you decide to move or not has no bearing on when a particular bug may or may not be fixed.)

Regards,

Adam