Re: Debian PHP upgrade

On 2015-03-25 11:22, Andile Ntebe wrote:
We have Apache/2.2.22 on our Debian boxes.

Ive tried using apt-get update and apt-get upgrade to try and get us
onto the latest version but with no success. Is there any other way
that we could get Apache updated?

I have to admit I'm confused at this point.

Gareth started by asking about a PHP vulnerability and you are now discussing an upgrade to Apache. Please could you confirm exactly which vulnerability in which package you believe isn't fixed in which Debian package, so that someone can help determine the status?

Regards,

Adam