Re: new virtual package wolf3d-data

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but a) there are no wolf3d data packages in Debian,
even the shareware data is not distributable in non-free, and b) both of the
packages you mention are generated on user demand by game-data-packager. The
point of listing virtual packages in policy is to aid in coordinating many
packages using the same virtual package names. There's no problem coordinating
virtual packages names if they are all generated by the same source package,
game-data-packager; furthermore since the packages concerned are not actually
in Debian, it doesn't seem necessary to document them in Debian policy, IMHO.