Any way to apply patch on some archs only?

Hi
I d like to know if it is posdible to apply a patch on some archs only.
I have some FTBS on some archs for a package. I have a patch but I d like to apply it only on failings archs and keep original upstream code for others.

Patches can indeed fix an issue but be less performant/optimal...

I could not find a way to do so, but i am sure some others already faced the case before me and can drive me to the doc i did not find :-)

Thanks

Olivier