Suggestion for the installer, when non-free firmwares are needed

Dear Debian developers,

I just installed Debian 8 (testing) on a PC of mine with the graphical installer and the setup ran really smooth - with one exception: It was a big hassle to find and download the unfree firmware for my Wifi adapter, which I needed for the installation.

Here’s a suggestion: Let the installer display a code, which the user can enter on debian.org - it then automatically shows you the needed files and let you download them instead of mentioning cryptic file names like rtl8168e-3.fw and so on.

Best greetings from Berlin & Thanks,

Stephan