Re: r-base-core upload to unstable does not respect freeze policy

Hi Jonas,

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 06:11:42PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Quoting Ian Jackson (2014-11-11 17:19:36)
> >
> > Did you see Andreas's comment about cdbs-generated dependencies ?
> > Is that just a bug in cdbs ?
>
> A bug in some CDBS-compatible snippet, I suspect - not CDBS itself.

ACK.

As I wrote in my other mail it is not particularly a bug.  The resulting
dependency is IMHO a bit to strict but was choosen that way by the
maintainer.  Everything would work as expected if new upstream version
of r-base-core would have been uploaded to experimental rather than to
unstable.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--