r-base-core upload to unstable does not respect freeze policy

Hi,

Freeze policy[1] says:

  Uploads to unstable
  ===================

  Since many updates (hopefully, the vast majority) will be via unstable,
  changes there can be disruptive if they would be unsuitable for Jessie.
  Please be mindful of this, particularly if you maintain a library or key
  package.

which is not respected by r-base-core:

$ LC_ALL=C apt-cache policy r-base-core
r-base-core:
  Installed: 3.1.1-1
  Candidate: 3.1.1-1+b2
  Version table:
     3.1.2-2 0
         50 http://http.debian.net/debian/ unstable/main amd64 Packages
     3.1.1-1+b2 0
        501 http://http.debian.net/debian/ testing/main amd64 Packages
 *** 3.1.1-1 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I was close to trap into the pitfall to uploaded an RC bug fix built in
an unstable chroot which would not be able to migrate to testing since
the R cdbs helper injects a

  Depends: r-base-core (>= <version_in_your_chroot>)

So I used a testing chroot but I would like to issue a warning to those
who might need to fix RC bugs in R packages as well.  I remember we had
similar migration trouble in Wheezy freeze time.  Dirk, it would have
been better to upload version 3.1.2 to experimental.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2014/11/msg00003.html

--