Re: r-base-core upload to unstable does not respect freeze policy

On 2014-11-11 16:24, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On 2014-11-11 16:02, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
There was a bug report requesting builds against tcl/tk 8.5 instead of 8.6.
No more, no less -- and I complied.

This nothing to do with wheezy transition issue.  I would have thought
you knew better.

It's *everything* to do with transitions to testing.

r-base 3.1.2-2 does not meet the requirements for a freeze exception
and as such will not be in jessie. Due to the way your automatic
depenency generation works, any package building against that version
of r-base will also not be eligible for transition.

I missed that the dependency generation is for CDBS-using packages. I'm not sure what proportion of R packages that is.

Regards,

Adam