Re: A concerned user -- debian Guidelines

Hi,

Jonas Smedegaard:
> Quoting Matthias Urlichs (2014-11-10 14:34:33)
> > The problem is that, apparently, any 'support' short of "remove
> > systemd from Debian NOW" will not shut up the most vocal detractors.
>
> And "shut up the most vocal detractors" is only way to address or
> discuss this?

s/shut up/appease/ would admittedly have been a better choice of words.

Other than that, frankly: No, I can't think of another way.
Not after a year of these exchanges.

The old DOS error prompt comes to mind … Abort/Retry/Ignore …

--
-- Matthias Urlichs