Re: A concerned user -- debian Guidelines

Hi,

The Wanderer:
> Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, no one seems to be remotely
> interested in trying to address or discuss that disagreement directly...

The problem is that, apparently, any 'support' short of "remove systemd
from Debian NOW" will not shut up the most vocal detractors.

> The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
> persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all
> progress depends on the unreasonable man.         -- George Bernard Shaw

Interpreting this quote in light of our systemd discussion (<= this word
intentionally not quoted) is left as an exercise for the reader.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs