Re: UDD querying jobs on jenkins.d.n (was Re: inconsistent versions of M-A: same packages

Hi,

On Samstag, 8. November 2014, Holger Levsen wrote:
> It would be trivial to turn this into a jenkins jobs, shall I?
>
> It seems to me, there could be several other UDD querying jobs as well, so
> my first suggestion for a name (+namespace) would be
> "udd_multiarch_inconsistencies"... suggestions for other useful UDD queries
> welcome! (Useful as in: having them run by jenkins every day/week and the
> results displayed in some job...)

I've done this now, currently there are three jobs:

https://jenkins.debian.net/view/qa.debian.org/job/udd_sid_multiarch_versionskew
https://jenkins.debian.net/view/qa.debian.org/job/udd_jessie_multiarch_versionskew
https://jenkins.debian.net/view/qa.debian.org/job/udd_wheezy_multiarch_versionskew

They are all run daily at 8am UTC, though the wheezy job is only run on the
first of the month.

wookey, do you want email/irc notifications going somewhere?

I've added turning the source package names into links to tracker.d.o on my
todo-list, as well as including version numbers into the output.

If you want to help me with that, please patch
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/qa/jenkins.debian.net.git/tree/bin/udd-query.sh
 which takes params as defined in
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/qa/jenkins.debian.net.git/tree/job-cfg/udd.yaml

If you have any ideas for further UDD querying jobs I'd be glad to hear them!

cheers,
	Holger