Re: inconsistent versions of M-A: same packages

UDD can help with this.

A list of source packages that have M-A: same binary packages in jessie that
have different versions in any two release architectures is at:

	http://debian.nanonanonano.net/qa/maskew

There are currently 247 source packages in that list (assuming I've not done
something very silly in that SQL).

The list is generated by a very brief script in:

	http://debian.nanonanonano.net/qa/macheck

While I'm currently running that from cron on that box, this would be better
run on udd.d.o or qa.d.o, dropping the output in a suitable place. It's
quite feasible to extend that script to prepare a list of version→arch
mappings for each source package.

cheers
Stuart

--