Re: GR - collecting proposals (was Re: systemd is here to stay, get over it now)

Quoting Marco d'Itri (md@Linux.IT):
> On Jul 09, Alessio Treglia <alessio@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > I think that it would be valuable for our users to keep the
> > non-default init system working on Jessie for those who do neither
> > intend nor need to switch to systemd.
> I suggest less thinking and more coding then, because an updated
> systemd-shim still has not magically appeared.

I'm working on a systemd-shim update to do the cgroup setup on login.
However if someone with a better understanding of all the slices and
scopes and sessions has an interest please let me know and don't let
me hold you back!