Re: systemd is here to stay, get over it now

Thorsten Glaser wrote:

>You know, backdoors are not only code vulnerabilities.
>
>systemd is a backdoor in that, like the availability of Steam
>games for DDs, it has a chance to hinder the progress of all
>projects done in the spare time of the people affected.

Thorsten, you're too late. The argument is lost and Debian is moving
to systemd. We followed our rules and the TC chose that route.

I won't pretend to be happy about this - I'm *seriously* not a fan of
either systemd or its main developers myself. But sometimes you just
have to accept things you don't like and move on. Right now *you* and
others are hindering progress and wasting time of other developers
with this constant bickering and sniping. If you must do it, start the
GR and see how that goes. I even offer to second it just to help get
the issue resolved. If you don't want to go the GR route, then please
quit whining. You're achieving nothing but making yourself look bad.

We're 4 months from the Jeesie freeze and we all have better stuff to
be doing than posting repetitive crap on the lists like this.

Support the Campaign for Audiovisual Free Expression: http://www.eff.org/cafe/