Re: systemd is here to stay, get over it now

Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> wrote:

> I [...] will try to avoid breaking stuff

I expect no less from a Debian Developer.

> but it's also a use case we don't hit, so breakage there is less likely
> to be seen by us. We'll do our best to fix it when reported, of course.

That is good to hear.  It would be even better if actions followed.

I'll remind you that this thread started with systemd breaking my system,
and a systemd maintainer summarily closing my bug report.  Not once, but
twice.  Summarily dismisisng non-systemd issues, unfortunately, is the
kind of attitude that we've come to expect from many (not all) systemd
supporters.

-- Juliusz