Re: systemd is here to stay, get over it now

]] Juliusz Chroboczek

> > While I have no interest in joining Norbert in calling for your ban,
>
> Having had the pleasure to meet Norbert in person, I have no doubt that he
> was joking when appealing to the CoC.

I have yet to find mr Preining funny in any of his mails sent to any of
the lists I read.  Humour, except when accompanied with explicit tags of
HERE BE HUMOUR does not work very well on large lists.

> I have good hope that the systemd maintainers will take this minority
> of users into account in their further development.

I (and I believe I speak for all the systemd maintainers) bear no ill
will against non-systemd users and will try to avoid breaking stuff for
them, but it's also a use case we don't hit, so breakage there is less
likely to be seen by us. We'll do our best to fix it when reported, of
course.

Cheers,
--
Tollef Fog Heen