Re: systemd is here to stay, get over it now

Matthias,

On Fri, Jul 04, 2014 at 04:02:38PM +0200, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> Norbert Preining:
> > > Then shut up and help with the work required to get there,
> > Please stop this inpoliteness, or I request a ban on all mailing lists
> > due to permanent breaking of Code of Conduct.

> *what* Seriously?!?

> One of us seems to harbor a severe misconception or two about what kind of
> behavior the CoC is supposed to sanction, and I sure hope it's not me.

While Thorsten's unconstructive mails evoke much the same reaction from me,
I think you've been very aggressive in this thread (not to mention
dismissive of the legitimate perspectives of those who don't agree that a
move to systemd is an improvement), and "shut up" is an impolite thing to
say.

While I have no interest in joining Norbert in calling for your ban, I would
like to ask you to consider taking a step back from this thread, and
evaluating whether such messages are actually contributing to bringing these
discussions to a conclusion.