Re: Technical committee acting in gross violation of the Debian constitution

[…]

 > The second part, making systemd portable, has already been widely
 > discussed.  There are significant technical reasons why systemd is
 > Linux only.  And the potential "recepients", like BSD, don't seem to
 > be interested anyway.

	Unless I be mistaken, that also /does/ mean Debian.  That is:
	Debian GNU/kFreeBSD and Debian GNU/Hurd.

	Sorry for jumping into this discussion without any thorough
	reading, but I have mentioned this point a few times already at
	(other) mailing lists and on IRC, so if I got it wrong, I’d like
	to be corrected, so that I won’t spread confusion any further.

[…]

--
FSF associate member #7257  http://boycottsystemd.org/  … 3013 B6A0 230E 334A