Re: Technical committee acting in gross violation of the Debian constitution

On Fri, 2014-11-28 at 19:05 +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> And I am also pretty sure that they would not de-implement the Common
> Gateway Interface just because people still like to run vulnerable
> Matt Wright Scripts from 2002.

For many things, CGI is actually the only way to run them securely,
since it's the only way to run foreign processes in a container
environment (chroots, etc.) or with user privilege separation.

The poor man alternatives like mod-php5 are nothing which a security
conscious admin would ever use.

Cheers,
Chris.