Re: Technical committee acting in gross violation of the Debian constitution

Russ Allbery's response already refuted the general approach of
attempting to create artificial divisiveness between Debian users, but
in addition to that, I'd like to refute a specific bit of misinformation
from this mail:

Noel Torres wrote:
> But we can have estimates. popcon gives us 98681 installations of
> libgnomevfs2-common (which may indicate desktop or laptop users) and
> 96647 installations of apache2.2-bin (which may indicate server
> users). Not a big difference.

gnome Depends: gnome-core, which Depends: gnome-user-share, which
Depends: apache2-bin (or apache2.2-bin in stable, which is a
transitional package depending on apache2-bin in unstable).

- Josh Triplett