Re: policy regarding redistributable binary files in upstream tarballs

Quoting Salvo Tomaselli (2014-11-20 23:40:18)
>> Could you include some information about the upstream you are talking
>> about and the specific files you are concerned about?
>
> I am talking about this bug:

That's a nice bugreport.  It points out what several of us have now
repeated here in this thread.

Please in the future make sure to mention such references in initial
posts, to avoid us wasting time repeating each other.

 - Jonas