Re: Re: init system policy

>   I did not know that. It is very interesting.
>
> But, is there a way to be notified at upgrade time that the
> system service file has been modified when there is local
> (partial or full) changes ?
>   As a small workaround, I think I will put symlinks such as
> /lib/systemd/[perhaps sub-directory, to check] -> /etc/systemd/lib/[...]
>   This way, systemd config files and their changes will be, at least,
> recorded by etckeeper.

Non sure you want to automate that. For minidlna, there are several conf
files that can be edited.

more minidlna.conffiles
/etc/minidlna.conf
/etc/init.d/minidlna
/etc/default/minidlna

Some are mostly relevant to the init system itself (default one), some
to minidlna daemon itself. When you start modifying the daemon config
you may modify all the files and some have a syntax that cannot be
changed. If your restart the daemon after modifying the unit config file
and later modify its own managed config file, unless the daemon monitors
the config file chnages itself, you wil have to restart.

-- eric