Re: Reminder: Removing < 2048 bit keys from the Debian keyrings

On Sat, Nov 08, 2014 at 09:59:08PM +0100, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Can you put this list, and a count, in a place I can wget from?

You've trimmed all context so I'm not entirely clear if you're looking
for the key list or something else. If it's the key list you should be
able to calculate it yourself from the keyrings:

rsync -az keyring.debian.org::keyrings/keyrings/ .
gpg --no-default-keyring --list-keys --with-colons \
	--keyring ./debian-keyring.gpg \
	--keyring ./debian-maintainers.gpg | \
	awk -F ':' '/^pub:.:1024:/ { print $5 " " $10 }'

This will give slightly more people than my list as I effectively did
the above on our working tree, which is not public, while the rsync will
provide the currently active keyring. At present the above lists 468
contributors, while the active tree has 429 with weak keys.

J.

--
] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ []    I'm a consultant because I'd     [
]  PGP/GPG Key @ the.earth.li   []     rather be self-unemployed.      [