Re: Doxygen and embedded jquery problem, how to solve?

Hi Paul,

>This is the place in which I remind people javascript-common with
>multiple versions of jQuery would reduce maintainer burden and avoid
>filling the archive with tons of binaries if someone has a spare few hours.

this can fix the problem about symlinking a javascript version that gets upgraded,
but the problem here is that symlinking makes a *bad* documentation.

so, good solution, but doesn't seem to apply in this case, unless I'm missing
some bits from your mail ;-)

Cheers,

Gianfranco