Re: Remember when men were men and wrote their own init scripts? =)

Okay, I agree with you. I just find two bugs when with systemd, I'll fill the bug reports. Those problems I'm seeing are reproducible.

Please, forgive me, I don't want to make things worse, I just want to express my concerns about this "systemd-situation"...

I'm with Debian because it is unique, stable and it still have sysvinit, if it loses its singularity, then, Debian will be killed / forgotten, or forked.

Best!
Thiago