Re: Remember when men were men and wrote their own init scripts? =)

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org> wrote:

No, please don't. It's neither useful, productive nor funny.

Actually your message is even worse.  It isn't useful or productive.  And it certainly isn't funny.

But it is definitely censorious, which I, and I suspect many others, find offensive.

Please stop telling people what do to.  Especially if your "request" is that they stop discussing issues that are important TO THEM.

Your messages affect me like drool -- something I prefer to avoid.

Thanks,

Lee Winter
Nashua, New Hampshire
United States of America