Re: post-jessie: header only C++ library package (static?)

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 11:12:24PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > > "header only C++ library package" seems to be more common.
>
> As I see the replies
>  trie data structure of marisa (my problem)
>  large portion of boost        (Dimitri)
>  STL                           (Dimitri)
>  seqan
>  Eigen
>  mpfrc++
>  mdds (parts of libvigraimpex)

Two different packages :)

mdds
parts of libvgraimpex

but yes :)

And then there are static-only libraries. I didn't even start on those ;)

> I see. By the way, I have never seen package using Build-Using in
> debian/control which is documented in policy.  Is there any automatic
> way to set the used-source:Version of package used?  Something like ...
>
> Built-Using: marisa (== ${used-source:Version})
>
> I can not find example stanza...

No, and last I looked the wording in policy matched also other libs
and the working was unclear/too broad so I simply ignored it.

If it changed....

Regards,

Rene