Re: Built-Using, again…

On 2014-10-16 10:23, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
The mails to the @buildd addresses are of course private to those behind the list, so the peanut gallery on -devel can't see what tg wrote nor judge for ourselves whether it was whiny or not, but characterising it as such here is not helpful. TG's mail to -devel, at least, was polite, and I was sad to see
passive aggressive responses from you and others.

For some value of "of course":

buildd.debian.org:/srv/buildd.debian.org/mbox has DD-readable mboxes for the arch aliases. (Not wb-team, because that's private and contains security requests.) But I know that it's not greatly documented.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern