Re: Built-Using, again…

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 10:10:46AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> You didn't ask a wider audience, you whined to one, and that on
> something totally unrelated to the thing you really wanted.

The mails to the @buildd addresses are of course private to those behind the
list, so the peanut gallery on -devel can't see what tg wrote nor judge for
ourselves whether it was whiny or not, but characterising it as such here is
not helpful. TG's mail to -devel, at least, was polite, and I was sad to see
passive aggressive responses from you and others.

> > But it’s now resolved, thanks Philipp!
>
> Wrong again, I dist-upgraded the chroots and gave back the package.
> But as before, facts are difficult.

Likewise, you could have pointed this out without being quite so condecending.

--
Jonathan Dowland